Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pictures!

Some of my favorite pics from the last month...

She LOVES to fly!


I think she thought she should have this whole bed for herself


The day after we got back from Denver. She was SOOOO tired!


Before school one morning


2nd day eating rice cereal and she LOVED it!


Her first night in her crib. It was much harder for me than it was for her!


She fell asleep while waiting to be dressed for school


C'mon Mom and Dad..I've got my bag and I'm ready to go to school!


Cuddled up on Daddy


She was supposed to be eating her last bottle for the night, but decided it would be more fun to play peekaboo!


I just like this pic because it looks like she held the camera up and took the picture of herself

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of you two up top - Laine in flight! I think that's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete