Friday, June 25, 2010

5 Months Old

Sorry for the pic only having part of her face. I was trying to get her to smile and was just holding the camera up. She usually gets a little distracted when she sees a camera and stops smiling.



Laine turned 5 months old on Friday! I can't believe it's already been 5 months. She is so much fun right now and a really happy baby. She pretty much only cries when she's hungry or tired. She smiles and laughs all the time. She loves going to daycare and her teachers love to get her laughing. This last month has been a big one. Here's some of her new things she's been doing for the last month.
She has....
- started wearing Size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes
- jumping in her jumparoo
- started touching EVERYTHING
- had her first plane trip to Colorado and went to a wedding
- found her feet
- started eating rice cereal once a day
- moved out of the bassinet in our room and into her crib in her room
- rolling over from her back to her belly
- started getting 7 oz at bedtime and drinking about 35 oz a day

I've had this post pretty much ready to go up since Friday but we forgot to take a picture on Friday night and then I forgot to add the pictures to this post. Hopefully, this isn't the start of me forgetting that I have a blog!

Little Miss Trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment