Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sick of Being Sick

Laine and I are sick of being sick. One of us has been sick since the start of July. It started with her getting RSV around the 4th of July. I got a virus like strep throat, but it wasn't strep throat about a week and a half after she was over RSV. Next she was constipated which I know is not being sick, but my poor baby was so uncomfortable and in pain. Then, I got a stomach virus and a few days after that she came down with a cold. She now has an ear infection as a result of the cold but seems to be feeling better other than just being tired. Good thing its a pretty laid back weekend and we don't have much going on. This was her first ear infection so I hope she won't have to many. She's still been a happy girl overall even when she's not feeling so good. Scott has only been sick once, but we think he had salmonella so his was probably the worst.

Update...So I've had this post written for a long time now but never got it up because I was having problems with my computer so of course in this time I've gotten sick one more time with some 24 hour virus thing and Laine got some virus that has had her sick for a week and a half. We are so OVER being sick! She had a fever over 101, sometimes up to 103 for 3 days. She's been fever free for almost 48 hours now so we're hoping it's over. Praying that we won't be sick for a LONG time!








No comments:

Post a Comment