Monday, April 25, 2011

Way behind!!!!

Update to my update...I'm trying to upload pictures to some of my older posts that are already typed and blogger is not cooperating...guess I'll try later.

So I'm waaaaayyyyyyy behind with updating this blog. I have a few posts that are typed that just need pictures added. That's one of the reasons I'm behind because all the pics have always been on Scott's computer upstairs in the bonus room and I never go up there after Laine goes to bed and if we're all up in the bonus room she is not of fan of me getting on the computer. The other reasons really just are laziness, being tired, wanting to read or watch a TV show or hang out with Scott after Laine goes to bed, and just being busy with being a mom, working full time and trying to keep the house from getting too messed up or too behind on laundry. I think that's all the excuses. I don't think there are that many readers anyways but I think my family would like some updates so I'm working on it :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I need pictures! Bitte (Please in german.) Btw - I like the new design and font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to post pics from Christmas and it's not working to well. My goal is to do some new current posts with pics or video and then continue to finish or add pics to my other posts that I've started. We'll see if that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! So glad to see you have a blog. Now I can stalk you :-)

    ReplyDelete