Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Softball Game

Laine went to her first softball game last Sunday. It was kind of a big deal considering my sisters and I played from the time we were 6 or 7 years old through high school and even a little after that in adult leagues. We pretty much lived at the ballpark from January through July when we were playing both school ball and rec ball. I actually miss being at the ball park all summer long. We were usually the first ones there and the last to leave during the rec season. My dad's 16 and under team (yes, my dad still coaches...I think he's coached every year for the last 26 years except for one) was playing in Franklin so we went to their first game on Sunday which turned out to be there only game on Sunday. I think she enjoyed herself. She likes being outside and had lots of things to look at. I think a few times she even tried to cheer his team on. My dad says when she turns 4 we'll start getting her ready to play :)
Here's a couple pics from the game



No comments:

Post a Comment