Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 4th of July (a week late)

So we took these pics on Sunday and I had intentions of getting them on here on Sunday and that never happened and then suddenly the week has gone by. So here you go...Happy 4th of July! Laine didn't see any fireworks this year. They were past her bedtime. She probably would've enjoyed the Sports Com fireworks because they were far enough away that it wasn't too loud but there were a lot being set off in the neighborhood so I think those would've scared her. Our dog, Roxy was even scared of them this year.

She's very excited about celebrating the 4th of July


I think she's over the 4th of July now...

2 comments:

  1. Tyra would tell her she's lost her neck in both pictures - otherwise her poses are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she loses her neck a lot because of her double chin and big head, but eventually she'll have a neck again.

    ReplyDelete