Laine went on her first real shopping trip on Saturday. What I mean by real is we didn't run in with her in her carrier and run out. We strolled around the Avenue in M'boro while Scott went to Barnes and Noble. We looked around in a lot of stores but only bought one thing. I got her an Old Navy 4th of July t-shirt. I think she was excited about the t-shirt because when I showed it to her she kicked her legs around and smiled. Of course, I'm going to have to put something pink on her when she wears it because people will think she's a boy. Scott and I were able to eat lunch at Which Wich after shopping and she was content to just sit with one of us and try to grab our food. Shopping must've worn her out because she took a 3 hour nap when we got home.
Here she is with her Old Navy Bag

Here's what she looked like by the end of the shopping trip
No comments:
Post a Comment