Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Half Birthday!

Only 6 more months until Laine's 1st Birthday! I can't believe she's already 6 months old. At times it has seemed like it has flown by and at times it seems like it has crept by, mainly the 0 - 2 months time. I don't have her official stats, we'll get those in 2 weeks at her 6 month checkup. It's delayed because her 4 month check up was delayed because of our vacation. I do know that the week of Fourth of July she was 15 lbs 12 oz. Here's a few new things that have happened the last month...
- she loves to eat oatmeal and rice cereal, applesauce, sweet potatoes, and pears.
- she loves ice so we started giving her popcicles made of just water
- she likes to drink water with her food
- she can sit up, but still topples over some
- she is laughing a lot more, especially at Scott.
- she loves to see Ally and Roxy (our cat and dog). Ally isn't really a big fan of her, but she's not a fan of anyone other than Scott and I. Roxy loves to see her and will lick her feet.
- she still drinks 6 oz every 3 or 4 hours and 7 oz at bedtime
- she loves to look at books
- she gives Scott high fives





No comments:

Post a Comment